Wednesday, February 10, 2010

List of Computer Games

If you want to see a walkthrough of any of these games just send me a message or contact me somehow and I'll see what I can do!

List of Computer Games:
Oblivion
World of Warcraft
Battlefield 2
Black and White 2
Half Life 2
Sims 2
Sims 3
Bioshock
Half Life 1
Dark Messiah: Might and Magic
Guild Wars
Spore
Company of Heroes
Age of Empires 3
Age of Conan
Battlefield 2142
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Dracula: Origins
Age of Chivalry
Braid
Deus Ex
America's Army 3
Champions Online
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Left 4 Dead
Machinarium
Red Orchestra
Civilization IV
Team Fortress 2
Tropico 3
Torchlight
The Witcher
Counterstrike Source
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
City of Villains/Heroes
The Battle for Middle-Earth
Star Wars Rebel Assault (If it even runs on XP)
Neverwinter Nights 2
Shadow Force: Razor Unit (If it runs on XP)
Battlefield 1942
Rise of Nations
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
League of Legends
Sim City 4
Call of Cthulu
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Dragon Age Origins
Free Realms
Mabinogi
Warhammer: Age of Reckoning
Lord of The Rings Online
S4 League
World of Kung Fu

If I find anymore that I have I'll add them, but for now this is the list!

2 comments:

  1. Not sims 2 or 3 XD !! There is no ending to that game! I have sims 1,sims 2 and sims 3 collection lol
    I think left 4 dead (I hope it's a scary game. I find you most humorous when ur scared or pissed XD sorry if your offend by this comment) Any game would be fine for me :D

    ReplyDelete