Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Idea has Sprung Into My Head!

 In my attempt to further understand the sad, sad souls who watch my videos and read my blog, I've decided on an opportunity that will benefit both of us! It's quite simple really, just provide me with an article or subject that you personally find important enough to bother me with and I'll read it, think on it, and provide a specialized post giving my personal view on the matter while also providing objective information!

While I cannot realistically promise to provide a post for every single article I read (it all depends on how many people respond to this and my schedule), I can promise that if I do decide to respond I will do my homework on the matter and not just throw together a quick politician-style statement!

You can contact me by either my:
Email Commandersqueaks@yahoo.com
My Messenger Deathcomesx@yahoo.com
Youtube Youtube.com/deathcomesx

Send you requests as soon as the inspiration comes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment