Monday, January 25, 2010

Update!

Well I've decided to mindless ramble to fill a spot on my blog. Lets see what comes to my mind. Well I recently finished my walkthrough of F.E.A.R. and that is a tremendous weight off my shoulders. I don't think I'll touch another Monolith title for a good while, at least not another F.E.A.R. title! My time is pretty much spent trying to convince myself to focus on my studies and my finals which are starting tomorrow.

Secondly, I would like to implore my fans to check out Copper Chocobo's Youtube page, you can find the link to the page on one of my prior videos advertising his channel. He's been a very good friend of mine and I think his work is very under appreciated. He's released more videos than me on a ratio of about 1/4 and his effort alone deserves more credit.

Thirdly, I am contemplating perhaps starting a radio-play or simply a radio show of some sort. I'm not sure which yet, but if it is the latter it will probably be a free for all in which various friends of mine will discuss random topics with me. I'll probably develop the idea more later on, but that's just about as far as I've gone with that so far.

Finally, I enjoy comments and suggestions, so send them my way!

-See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment